|Consultations and office visits |
When you come to us with questions or concerns, or at the request of your family physician, you can expect clear and in-depth answers as well as knowledgeable opinions and treatment options.
We'll review your medical history, conduct a physical exam and complete any diagnostic tests you may need, all in our office and often during your initial visit. While we try to make things as easy and efficient for our patients as possible, you may have to come back for some tests and office procedures.
To make sure your visit goes smoothly, please
- Write down all the questions you want to ask
- Bring any existing medical records, including CT or MRI films
- Bring your insurance card to every appointment
- Be prepared to produce a urine specimen as part of your exam
- Make sure minors are accompanied by a parent or guardian
Your family physician
Since your family doctor is responsible for coordinating your medical care, we'll ask you to sign a form that allows us to forward the results of all your examinations and tests.