ConsultationsWhen you come to us with questions or concerns, or at the request of your family physician, you can expect clear and in-depth answers as well as sound opinions and treatment options.
We'll review your medical history, conduct a physical exam and complete any diagnostic tests you may need, all in our office and often during your initial visit. While we try to make things as easy and efficient for our patients as possible, you may have to come back for some tests and office procedures.
When you come, please make sure to
- Write down all the questions you want to ask
- Bring any existing medical records, including CT or MRI films and x-rays
- Bring your insurance card
- Be prepared to produce a urine specimen as part of your exam
- Make sure minors are accompanied by a parent or guardian
Schedule an appointment